Goodman Manufacturing - GOODMAN classaction LAWSUIT being filed
A attorney has contacted me in reguarding to filing a class action lawsuit against Goodman manufaturing
please the following info
a CLASS ACTION LAWS SUIT IS BEING LOOKED INTO NEED TO GATHER INFO FOR THE ATTORNEY out of Columbia,SC
PLEASE Send the information for me to send to the attorney
MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER
what problem you were having and dates to:
the more we get the better it will be for the attorney to decide to pick up the case.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A HOAX!!
PLEASE RESPOND..... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSEf3a95ba review #277428
You may also like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."