A attorney has contacted me in reguarding to filing a class action lawsuit against Goodman manufaturing
please the following info
a CLASS ACTION LAWS SUIT IS BEING LOOKED INTO NEED TO GATHER INFO FOR THE ATTORNEY out of Columbia,SC
PLEASE Send the information for me to send to the attorney
MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER
what problem you were having and dates to:
the more we get the better it will be for the attorney to decide to pick up the case.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A HOAX!!
PLEASE RESPOND..... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Gsh130421Ap Heat Pump
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Order NO:238148925 I order some fairings back in May after them sending me the wrong color and wrong size for my motorcycle the only I could get a refund was to..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units. They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500. I found a..."