Goodman Manufacturing - GOODMAN classaction LAWSUIT being filed
A attorney has contacted me in reguarding to filing a class action lawsuit against Goodman manufaturing
please the following info
a CLASS ACTION LAWS SUIT IS BEING LOOKED INTO NEED TO GATHER INFO FOR THE ATTORNEY out of Columbia,SC
PLEASE Send the information for me to send to the attorney
MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER
what problem you were having and dates to:
the more we get the better it will be for the attorney to decide to pick up the case.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A HOAX!!
PLEASE RESPOND..... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."
- "i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe. upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down. they said..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "My wife baked the lasagna meat lovers lasgana. When i started eating it a BIG piece of cheese was on my fork. I thought to myself..."