New system installed 6 months ago, makes noise like a washing machine on spin cycle when the high fan speed kicks on.Fan has already been replaced and all Goodman can suggest is to replace it again.
Unit leaks rusty fluid into pan, and leaks condensation in parts that should never collect condensation, even according to the installer.
Now that I have read some reviews of Goodman, it seems it was a huge mistake to purchase it.With the installer blaming the equipment, and Goodman blaming the installer, I am out significant money and have a loud, rusty, leaking mess.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ac System Change
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."