I just put new 4 ton heat pump 15 seer from Goodman.
This is a junk almost 4 weeks not heat,many parts had to replace still no good. Thay will not give you a new unit. make you freez.
Goodman will tell you dealer has responsebility. but dealer will not help you. delay and delay. use 300kw per day if heat pump is on!!!
almost burn the house down. do not buy From Goodman , if you are minolity.
it get worse like me no responce.
spend more mony to buy from other.
Even unit is working my old unit had beeter heat than this.
low heat out put, high electric bill. cheep product.They will treat you bad. Goodman !!!what is good????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heat Pump Ssz14
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Do not buy Jeld- Wen products!! They claim to have lifetime warranties on their windows and when you contact them they will not cover it. I bought replacement windows at..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."