I just put new 4 ton heat pump 15 seer from Goodman.
This is a junk almost 4 weeks not heat,many parts had to replace still no good. Thay will not give you a new unit. make you freez.
Goodman will tell you dealer has responsebility. but dealer will not help you. delay and delay. use 300kw per day if heat pump is on!!!
almost burn the house down. do not buy From Goodman , if you are minolity.
it get worse like me no responce.
spend more mony to buy from other.
Even unit is working my old unit had beeter heat than this.
low heat out put, high electric bill. cheep product.They will treat you bad. Goodman !!!what is good????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heat Pump Ssz14
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..."
- "Here are some screen shots of their "terms". They are very sneaky...."
- "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..."
- "I ordered 5 items with total price of $143.04 on February 26,2016 paid for the expedited shipping and here it is March 9,2016 still haven't received my Items. Have submitted..."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."