1.4

I purchased 8 Goodman 2 Ton Electric Heat Pumps for rental property.Don't ever buy Goodman products!

Developed low voltage wire short that kept blowing the 3 Amp fuse in the air handler. Several Hundred dollars later in labor costs we determined it was faulty wiring from the factory. Goodman ran the low voltage wires right along the freon copper pipe which caused the insulation to wear out exposing the wire and shorting out.

Goodman would not own up to the problem and cover my labor expenses even after being notified of the problem being on their end.If anyone wants to join me in a class action lawsuit please let me know as I am looking to engage with a law firm about eh defective product.

Review about: Goodman Manufacturing Heat Pump.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Goodman Manufacturing?

Comments

Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more