Goodman Manufacturing - Review about Central Air Conditioner from Santa Monica, California
I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and found a leak where the high side goes into evaporator coil it looks like they just drill a hole and do a real cheesy solder job in the pipe going into it the manifoldit looks like from shipping in the vibration that the solder joint broke I called Alpine air where I purchased it from and they told me that they would reimbursed me up to $650 I sent them a bill for $550 eight weeks later still have not heard back from goodman I guess Will find other brands to install this is the seventh Goodman unit I've installed only thing that worries me they don't stand behind their warranty and I don't want to deal with it with my customers I guess I'll be using train our York also the guy from Alpine air told me they get one of these a month that is really frustrating
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Central Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."