Goodman Manufacturing - Review about Central Air Conditioner from Santa Monica, California
I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and found a leak where the high side goes into evaporator coil it looks like they just drill a hole and do a real cheesy solder job in the pipe going into it the manifoldit looks like from shipping in the vibration that the solder joint broke I called Alpine air where I purchased it from and they told me that they would reimbursed me up to $650 I sent them a bill for $550 eight weeks later still have not heard back from goodman I guess Will find other brands to install this is the seventh Goodman unit I've installed only thing that worries me they don't stand behind their warranty and I don't want to deal with it with my customers I guess I'll be using train our York also the guy from Alpine air told me they get one of these a month that is really frustrating
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Central Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Beware buyer. AllModern.com does not accept exchanges. You will end up spending a lot more than expected should you change your mind and wish to exchange or return item. Allmodern.com..."
- "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..."