Goodman Manufacturing - Review about Coil Replacement from Miami, Florida
We moved into are new home in 2009.Are house has a Goodman Ac unit all electric.
Within the first few months they had to replace the inside coil. The tech that put the new coil in didn't remove a small piece of plastic. So 2 days later it clogged up and water came into my new house in my new walls and my $6000 wood floors! They came out and fixed the problem.
Then 2010 we had more problems with water coming into the house because of the 1st and secondary pans overflowing. Then it would hold water on the secondary pan all of the time. It would also blow black flakes into the house all of the time. In 2011 we had the same issues again water overflowing and coming into the house.
Then 2013 we had the inside thermasad go out. Then one night in 2014 it was 1am in the morning. All of the scoll detectors went off, we had 2 get out of the house. This was me, my wife and my 2 young girls.
Afterwards we found out that the black flakes landed on the heater strip. So once again I got them out and finally fixed the unit holding water. They cleaned the fan because there was some kind of build up on it. And it was fine.
They agreed 2 replace some the parts up stairs. Well at the time the unit was out of warnenty at that time so I waited. Now as of 9/4/14 my Ac is no longer cooling. So I called them back out and the new coil has a leak in it and the outside unit also.
So they are willing to give me a new coil but we have to pay for the labor and the r-22. So when does it stop? We should we the consumer be stuck with cheap ***! Why can't the manufacturer make it like they did in the years before?
This is my 3rd house and the newest!
My other 2 houses were over 30 years old and I never had problems with those ac's!I would give this Goodman away and take one of those in a heart beat!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coil Replacement
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..."